| Students of The Sagar School - Alwar,
Rajasthan-India, were hosted by Holderlin Gymnasium. The students and teachers
mingled with each other and shared their culture by various shared activities
and excursions. Students brought back a lot of first- hand information related to
World war II and the monuments belonging to Germany. The picure shown beside is
of the Group of students with escort teacher namely Mrs. Shivani Gupta. |
It was very exciting experience for me observe the whole programme of German Exchange along with other ISA activities of the British Council. I had been recording the activities and the compiling the evidence of activities, assessments and other mandatory documents.
ReplyDeleteIts been great to see Internationalism of education to develop International Mindedness.
ReplyDeleteThey Have shared their educational and cultural thoughts. This is a way to open all possible dimensions of thoghts.
Congratulations to all the students who got the opportunity to explore .......I believe this kind of exchange programmes give immense opportunity to learn about the history, culture and living pattern of other communities. I would like to congratulate the School for organising such programmes .
ReplyDeletetoday's world is called a global village and today's youth is the strength hence I felt it very useful for my school mates who have been a part of such an interaction...I feel everyone should try out such learning opportunities..
ReplyDelete